Checking out posting from iPad for the first time.
They should make a "blog device" that allows you to write, take photos, video, etc. like your own camera crew for a reality show. I need to send the kids to the neighbors this summer so I can get some organizing done. This add organizing book has me spot on, I feel nervous about reading it because I wont have enough time to do what it will inspire me to do.Mad Men is so poignant and I love how it portrays societal disillusionment and the suburban dream, careers and romance vs. reality.I need a break from my kids! The iPad keyboard does not feel good at all. Unnatural angle for the wrists. I put the bottom of the case out and it feels better. But not good. Off to get Joshua.
Monday, May 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment