Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Motivation

Lately my motivation has been lacking. This could be due to the fact that my kids have been waking up before 5am each day. And sometimes I can't take a nap! For instance, today I just kept thinking of things I should do: clean the bathroom, start dinner, etc. A few months ago I quit the caffeine, but here I am again, craving it every day. Today it only boosted me up in the morning. It's 3 o'clock and I'm exhausted with a dirty bathroom and no dinner started, and I hear Joshua waking up already. At times like this I need to think of what I've already accomplished today:

-Went to the gym this morning
-Went to new playgroup at a new play area
-Met Jeremy for lunch
-Clipped Joshua's fingernails
-Swept outside patio

Well that is kind of a lot. And I was up at 4am this morning. I need to go to bed early tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment