Thursday, February 4, 2010

Long time!


I'm ready to come back!
I've been at the gym a lot and have lost 15 lbs from when I last posted here.
Today is my ab workout DVD during lunch, I think it's called "Perfect Abs." For the past few weeks I've been napping for 90 minutes nearly every week day at lunch. I get over 8 hours of sleep at night, so maybe it was too much sleep. After I put the kids down for their nap, I watch a TV show while I eat lunch, then I can't get off the couch! Yesterday I decided I wouldn't nap and instead cleaned my bathroom which really needed to be done. It looks great! I discovered one of the reasons I feel like napping is that I get really cold (from being thin, ha ha!) and I like putting the soft warm blankets over me and dozing off. Well cleaning the bathroom warmed me right up. I have OOT guests coming next week and need to get the house in shape!
Household tasks that need to be accomplished are dusting, trash, kid's bathroom, vacuum rest of house. I am ready to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment