Thursday, March 22, 2012

Today:

Today I will finish filing my bills.
Today I will make coconut cookies.
Today I will welcome Jeremy home after his 3 day trip to Seattle.
Today I will spend 30 minutes updating Quicken.
Today I will help Zachary work on his thank you notes despite not being able to find the list of who gave him what!
Today I will go to the gym and do a mini workout and shower. It's been too long!
Today I will go to the grocery store.

There are a million other little things that need to be done around here, but that's all I can commit to today! So many papers to be dealt with I get easily overwhelmed. I watched several Sonia Kashuk instructional videos last night and was really inspired. I am having skin problems and need to see a dermatologist. Yesterday my crowning achievement was having the Cox man properly bury our cable outside. Today the weather is supposed to be gorgeous. I had a dream that someone said I was fat. A fictional sister-in-law! Off to the gym I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment