I am not feeling depressed any more. I have started cleaning again and it's been a while since I cleaned my boys room. I need to be more vigilant. The amount of dirt they bring into the house is crazy! In the carpet, everywhere. I swear I saw some tiny flies buzzing in there. We need to organize their toys. What an American problem! My children have so many toys we need to build more shelves to put them. I remember my mom screaming "Little Pieces!" and continuing to get rid of toys if I didn't play with them. She certainly did not keep many. But she did keep books from when we were little. I remember Grandma Veronica showing us my mom's old toys that she kept in a box. Young kids just destroy things! They don't mean to but...
The police just drove by...wonder if they are still patrolling for the intruder.
Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment