Tuesday, May 12, 2009

25 Things

My 25 Things

  1. My first job was a delivery driver for Pizza Hut in San Diego. It was very interesting and lots of fun. Great first job!
  2. I am a people person and love learning about other people.
  3. I should have been a psychologist but let some adult I didn’t really know talk me out of it when I was 17.
  4. I am too sensitive.
  5. I read very quickly.
  6. I believe in volunteering and community service and donating to charitable causes.
  7. I love reality TV; especially anything about modeling, dancing or on Bravo.
  8. Having kids has not only completed my life and made me a more well-rounded person; kids get you out of your comfort zone since they are constantly growing and changing. Especially having two boys!
  9. I tend to tell people too much.
  10. I have a small family: one sister, 2 cousins, one aunt and uncle, one living grandparent.
  11. It’s much bigger now through marriage: step-parents, step-siblings, brothers and sisters in law, Inlaws.
  12. Some days I feel like there are so many things I have to and want to do!
  13. I am happiest when I’m busy.
  14. I’ve never broken a bone.
  15. This much navel-gazing makes me uncomfortable. Just like referring to myself in the third person.
  16. I had a fast labor and an unplanned home delivery with my first son.
  17. I miss the house we built and still think about it even though we are glad we moved.
  18. Some day I would love another brand new house.
  19. I love the rain.
  20. Our insurance is embarrassingly good; they actually paid us $240 for the hospital birth of my second son.
  21. I’ve worn glasses since I was 13.
  22. I love Arizona but wouldn’t mind living somewhere else also.
  23. I am not opposed to going to church.
  24. I got laid off, became a stay at home mom, finished my MBA, and had my 2nd son within a 2 month period.
  25. I need at least 9 hours of sleep a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment