Monday, May 4, 2009

It got me!

I got the stomach flu today. I started feeling nauseous at about 10 last night, then at 3, I went to the bathroom to release the corn I ate last night. I am feeling much better now. The only thing I can surmise is that Joshua (my precious one year old) caught it from the new gym we joined. Ah well. Hopefully it's all over and done with as long as Jeremy doesn't get it. Jeremy was so sweet, he stayed home from work to take care of us -- did the preschool run and bought me Gatorade too. It is so wonderful to see the life back in Joshua. It's so sad when he just sits there moaning -- come to think of it, that's what I was doing too. Back when I was working, being sick meant a quiet day at home napping and watching movies as Zachary was at daycare. Now, it's trying to prevent your active 3 year old from punching you in your very sore stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment