Today is already shaping up to be awesome day!
Joshua is beyond adorable and getting chubby again after his stomach flu.
I've already gotten to surf on the internet for a good hour.
Traffic on the freeway meant I got to listen to Howard Stern for a while.
Today is Zach's last day of preschool!
I schedule my massage, cleaned the shower, called Bridget.
Someone turned in my cell phone that I had lost at the Children's museum!
Kids are both totally outfitted for summer except Zach could use some white t-shirts and Josh needs waterproof sandals.
We have great summer plans coming up: inlaws visiting for Memorial Day, Leadership conference, movie pass for Zach, vacation bible school, trip to SoCal to visit family.
I love love love my new gym and plan to be a gym rat.
Going to watch Real Housewives of NJ at lunchtime.
Ooh, get to eat awesome Mediterranean pasta salad for lunch.
Weather is only 94 right now!
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment