We had a wonderful weekend -- inlaws came to visit and we went up to the Rim and had a picnic and a hike and it was great! Jeremy and I got date night and saw a movie. I love my inlaws! Poor Joshua has developed a rash -- Dr. says it's viral and just advised Benadryl. Friday I am having a playdate and I am kinda stressed about getting everything cleaned and arranged since I have no energy...at least this week I am trying 2 new things -- almost 3.
Where was I? Just got interrupted by the long loud dryer buzzer than sidetracked putting laudry away...I have a tough time staying focused.
So, yesterday I took Zachary to see his first movie. The local theater plays 10 of last years movies (one a week) for kids in the summer for $7. It couldn't have gone any better. He was so excited and cooperative and we were both entertained by the Space Chimps. I left Joshua with the babysitter which was the key to success I believe. Well next week the babysitter gets her braces off so I guess I will just bring Joshua and see what happens...
And the second new thing is the Moms Club...another moms group I am trying. They don't have very many events on their calendar and today is the only event I can attend. They are calling it an "open house" but it's storytime at Barnes & Noble...than playing at the mall splashpad after that. How can you have open house at a public story time? Just wondering.
And the 3rd thing is a pool party with the MOPS group tomorrow at someone's community pool. We will see how difficult it is to take a one year old and a 3 year old (both of whom cannot swim) swimming. I think I have a baby raft for Joshua.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment