There are so many things I want to do! My brain flits from subject to subject, so bear with me. I have so many things I want to read. My mom got me a subscription to Bon Apetit magazine which I love even though we are vegetarian. I strive to be vegan, though I don't think I could ever be strict about it since I love cheese too much. And milk, and ice cream, and quiche, and pudding and custard and cake -- hmmm why are all desserts made with dairy ane eggs? Anyhow, each time I open that magazine I am inspired to cook wonderful things. I really have gotten some great ideas. I read that reading works out a different part of your brain than watching TV. And a lot of time I tend to watch TV since it's so passive and it helps you "relax." I have a hard time stopping reading something I am enjoying, whereas a TV show is 45 minutes long. I must be in the middle of about 6 different books. The funny thing is, I've never been in a book club though it would be the perfect outlet for me. I am going to be in my sorority alumnae association book club.
Right now, both boys are sleeping and it's heaven! Sweet Jeremy is outside with his book on the patio enjoying the warm weather. (Still in the 90s and we don't say hot in Phoenix til it's over 100).
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment